Mobile Options Comparison
|Pay your bill|
|See amount due|
|Report an outage|
|View outage list|
|Track energy usage|
|Set up alerts now.||Register your mobile device.||Visit PortlandGeneral.com on your phone’s browser.|
* Please note: Two-way texting currently only accommodates paying your full amount due. If you’d like to submit a partial payment, you’ll need to use one of our other payment options.
** You may text “cancel” at any time to stop receiving messages. To manage individual alerts you must use the mobile or full website.
Once you have enrolled your mobile device, text the following commands to 898-743:
- See amount due: BAL
- Pay your bill: PAY
- Report an outage: OUT
- See status of reported outage: STAT
- Stop all messaging: STOP
- Get a list of all commands: MENU
Mobile for business
If you primarily conduct business on a single PGE account and pay your bill in full each month, PGE mobile may make it easier to manage your account.
Six mobile options
Here are ways we’ve made it easy for you to manage your PGE account on the go. You first need to enroll your phone with PGE for texting options:
- Pay your bill — Text to pay, or use your smart phone to pay on our mobile website.
- Get payment reminders — Receive a text or email alert.
- Check amount due.
- Report an outage — Send us a text if your power is out, or report an outage on the mobile site.
- Get an outage update — If you’ve reported an outage, you can request to receive a text when power is restored.
- Manage alerts — It takes just moments on our mobile-optimized website to select which text or email alerts you would like to receive from PGE.