Enhance your savings, safety and sustainability
Understanding Your Bill
Webinar | Energy Management
Nov. 8, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Reviewing your monthly bill may provide you with questions that go unanswered. What is demand? How do the different adjustments affect my bill? How is my rate determined? We want to help you get a better understand of your PGE bill. Join us at this free, one-hour webinar to get these and other frequently asked questions answered.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand your energy charges and how they affect your bill
- Interpret your adjustments, taxes, and fees
- Decipher key electricity terms
- Understand how your rate schedule affects your bill
- Use information on your bill to begin tracking your monthly consumption
Who will benefit?
This webinar is designed to benefit our business customers of all sizes.
- Energy managers
- Facility directors
- Office managers
- Electrical and facility engineers
- Accounts payable specialists
Carl Krutka, Key Customer Manager, Portland General Electric
Carl has been with PGE for over ten years. He is a member of our team serving our largest business customers on all needs including electricity usage and understanding their bill. Carl has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Colorado School of Mines.