Cooling Tower Systems
Class | Heating and Cooling
April 25, 2019
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Class descriptionLooking for ways to improve the efficiency of your cooling tower? Attend this class, designed for HVAC professionals, and explore efficiency improvements and the trade-off between cooling tower size and energy savings. Learn about typical systems that use cooling towers and key elements of their efficient design, operation, and maintenance.
This class will help you:
- Understand the basics of cooling towers and their efficient operation
- Improve operational efficiency by adjusting condenser water temperature
- Understand the trade-off between cooling tower size and energy savings
- Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
Managers and operators who oversee chilled water systems and want to learn more about energy saving opportunities in their facility.
- Building operators
- Central plant operators
- Facility and energy managers
- Maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Property managers
David Wylie, P.E., Vice President, ASWB Engineering Management Consultants
With an engineering degree from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and an MBA from National University, David is able to analyze energy-efficiency investments from both a mechanical and financial perspective. He is also skilled at taking sophisticated engineering concepts and making them understandable to both management and operations.