Compressed Air Workshop
Class | Industrial Systems
Oct. 24, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Clackamas Community College / PGE Corporate University Campus
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
A compressed air system can be one of your facility’s largest energy loads. Attend this class and discover ten energy saving concepts you can apply to your system. Work in teams to map the supply and demand sides of your compressed air system and identify opportunities to save energy. Walk away with an action plan.
This class will help you:
- Apply 10 energy-saving strategies to your system
- Map the supply and demand sides of your compressed air system and identify opportunities to save energy
- Develop an action plan for improving the energy efficiency of your compressed air system
- Take advantage of available incentives and free services for energy-efficiency upgrades
Who will benefit?
- Facility managers and planners
- System operators and plant engineers
- Maintenance technicians
Steve Koski, P.E., Cascade Energy
Steve has performed in-depth analyses on a wide variety of energy-intensive industrial systems since 2001. Steve has completed Compressed Air Challenge Levels 1 and 2 and is a D.O.E. certified AirMaster+ Specialist. Steve has studied and tuned-up over 100 compressed air systems and has developed and delivered numerous energy efficiency training sessions.